FastStone Capture is a powerful, lightweight, yet full-featured screen capture tool that allows you to easily capture and annotate anything on the screen including windows, objects, menus, full screen, rectangular/freehand regions and even scrolling windows/web pages. You can choose to send captures to editor, file, clipboard, printer, email, Word/PowerPoint document or upload them to your website. Editing tools include annotating (texts, arrowed lines, highlights), resizing, cropping, sharpening, watermarking, applying edge effects and many more. It also allows you to record screen activities and sound into highly compressed video files. Other features include global hotkeys, automatic filename generation, support for external editors, a color picker, a screen magnifier and a screen ruler. FastStone Capture saves files in BMP, GIF, JPEG, PCX, PNG, TGA, TIFF and PDF formats.
* A small handy Capture Panel that provides quick access to its capture tools and output options
* Global hotkeys to activate screen capturing instantly
* Capture windows, objects, menus, full screen, rectangular/freehand regions and scrolling windows/web pages
* Capture multiple windows and objects including multi-level menus
* Record screen activities including onscreen changes, speech from microphone, mouse movements and clicks into highly compressed video files (Windows Media Video format). A built-in video editor allows you to draw annotations, apply zoom effects and cut unwanted sections
* Options to specify output destination (internal editor, clipboard, file, printer ...)
* Draw annotation objects such as texts, arrowed lines, highlights, watermarks, rectangles and circles
* Apply effects such as drop-shadow, frame, torn-edge and fade-edge
* Add image caption
* Resize, crop, rotate, sharpen, brighten, adjust colors ...
* Support external editors
* Save in BMP, GIF, JPEG, PCX, PNG, TGA, TIFF and PDF formats
* Acquire images from scanner
* Convert images to multi-page PDF file
* Send captured images by email
* Send captured images to Word and PowerPoint documents
* Send captured images to a Web (FTP) server
* Screen Color Picker
* Screen Magnifier
* Screen Ruler
* Support multiple monitors
* Support touch interface (tap, swipe, pinch)
* Run when Windows starts (optional)
* Minimize to System Tray area
* Small footprint in memory
* And many more ...
What's News in Version 7.6 (July 26, 2013)
• Added "Screen Crosshair". It displays two full-screen intersecting lines (crosshair) on the screen with a magnifier showing the details of the area around the mouse pointer. You may find it helpful to align screen objects, compare chart or tabular data and underline the text you are reading.
• Added "Join Images Side by Side". You can use it to combine multiple images into a single image file
• Added option "Show resizing handles on image borders" to the Settings (in Editor tab). By dragging the resizing handles, you can remove unwanted borders or add blank space to the image easily and precisely
• Added option "Copy captured image to Clipboard automatically" to the Settings (in Capture tab). Check this option if you want to send a copy of the captured image to Windows Clipboard automatically every time you make a screen capture
• Added a "Reset" button to the Settings window so you can reset your settings to their default values
• Improved "Video Editor"
- Added "Step Forward" and "Step Backward" for navigation between video frames
- Fixed a bug: some part of video frames are black when viewed in the video editor
• Improved "Screen Ruler"
• Other minor improvements and bug fixes
Download Now 1
Download Now 2
Download Now 3